Friday, October 15, 2010

Moroccan Market

For today's trip, we are venturing to Morocco in North Africa. Be sure to bring along your dirhams as we are shopping in a souk or Moroccan Market (TR052) with today's featured painting.

"My parents had a wonderful tradition of taking each of their adult children and their spouse on an overseas trip, usually on their 25th wedding anniversary. My husband Jim and I wanted to have that same tradition with our boys but didn't want to wait for their 25th anniversary. We found a wonderful trip in 2007 to Morocco. So along with Mother and Dad and my sister Susan and her husband Steve, we took Peter and Emilia to Africa. Mother painted me this wonderful picture for my birthday, capturing the unique architecture and colorful dress in the marketplaces of Fez." -- Denise Ackerman

Click here, http://www.watercolorsbyphyllis.com/img-details.aspx?pid=307, to take advantage of our Fall Promotion. Save 50% off all note cards and prints of Moroccan Market, Morocco (TR052) now through the end of November! Come back Monday for the next adventure in our Fall Travel Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment