Friday, October 1, 2010

Sidewalk Cafe - Isle of Capri, Italy

The first stop in our travels takes us to the Isle of Capri in Italy. Below is the story behind the painting, TR034 Sidewalk Cafe - Isle of Capri, Italy, as told by Peter Ackerman.

This painting is from a trip that I took with a group from my family in October 2002. The group included my Grandpa and Grandma (Dick and Phyllis), Father and Mother (Jim and Denise), and Aunt Lisa. We spent two days during our time in Italy on the Isle of Capri. We spent our time wandering throughout Capri and Anacapri. This painting is of a cafe in Anacapri. I was searching for a marble chess set, and this cafe was next to the store where I ended up purchasing the chess set. Capri was my favorite part of the trip, and this painting reminds me of our time spent there. It hangs in my sunroom in a handmade A.R. Bos frame.

Click here, http://www.watercolorsbyphyllis.com/img-details.aspx?pid=289, to take advantage of our Fall Promotion. Save 50% off all note cards and prints of Sidewalk Cafe - Isle of Capri, Italy now through the end of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment